What happens when a public servant goes missing? Very little. What happens if this public servant just happens to be Death? Plenty. And you'll find out just how much in this, the stunning second instalment in the Terry Pratchett based Discworld series, developed by Perfect Entertainment. With the incompetent wizard Rincewind taking up Death's scythe, the streets of Ankh Morpork may never be the same again.
Unlike other sequels you may have seen, Discworld II has more than just a quick buck in its fiendishly clever mind. Like dozens of brand new bizarre characters, outlandish scenarios and gloriously funny gameplay. Like an outrageous storyline, stunning graphics and voice-over and song by Eric Idle. Like Death as a rock star!? Featuring over 30,000 original animation drawings and using the latest Toonz technology, Discworld II promises to be as visually striking as it is entertaining, while the full-screen gameplay of this animated extravaganza is certain to be a winner.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
• Highly creative storyline combined with humorous script guaranteed to keep game players coming back for more
• Hand animated by 50 animators, Discworld II promises a quality of presentation never achieved before within a graphic adventure
• Full screen viewing mode with astonishing cinematic effects including fades, pans and close ups
• Simple but immensely flexible window driven interface
• Voice-overs by Eric Idle, Nigel Planer, Kate Robbins, Rob Brydon